Learn how to Optimize your Kanban System and Evolve it Over Time.
Upcoming Kanban Management Professional® (KMP II)
Kanban Management Professional® (KMP II)
02 to 03 APR 2020 - Toronto - Travis BirchEarly-bird Discount! C$1795.00 C$1525.75 Until 04-Mar-2020
This 2-day course focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. Also covered in this course: recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
This course is the second of two courses towards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential. By completing both KMP I and KMP II, participants can achieve the KMP credential with the Lean Kanban University®.
- 14 PDUs | 14 SEUs
- Lean Kanban University® (LKU) certificate
- Profile listing on the LKU alumni page
- Free Agile Advice e-book, estimation cards & more...
- Registered Education Provider with LKU and PMI
Download your copy of the pre-reading book by David J. Anderson:
Essential Kanban Condensed: http://leankanban.com/guide/
[Please register using a corporate email address, if applicable, as that is how we determine corporate loyalty program discounts.]
Both KMP I and KMP II must be completed to achieve the designation.
DoubleTree by Hilton: 108 Chestnut St, Toronto, M5G 1R3
02 to 03 APR 2020 (2 days)
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (EST)
Partner, Accredited Kanban Trainer, Principal Consultant
This 2-day course focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage it over time.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment, cadences, recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
This course is the second of two courses towards the Kanban Management Professional® (KMP) credential. By completing both KMP I and KMP II, participants can achieve the KMP credential with Kanban University®.
Praise for BERTEIG
Kanban Management Professional® (KMP II) Training
Berteig's Agile training is superior because of their very deep practical experience that is brought to the class room sessions. Anyone serious about learning Kanban should take their KMP courses.
Agile Coach/ Scrum Master, March 2019
Great training on Kanban approach with very helpful insights from real case studies brought in by the participants. The exchange of experience from the instructors and amongst the teams is a great way to learn fast and be ready to apply the learnings in real life.
Manager - IT Services, March 2019
Berteig makes learning Kanban Systems and Management easy using real world insights, examples and methodology. The teaching style is simple and effective.
Creative Services Manager, March 2019
James is a great teacher. If you want your company to get better at providing value this is the course for you!
Owner and Agile Coach, November 2018
Any training I've taken with Berteig and James Steele has been fantastic. Berteig always meets and exceeds my expectations. James is a fantastic coach/trainer, very knowledgeable, open to debate on Kanban methodologies and fantastic at explaining the course material. Always goes above and beyond by providing additional information and subject matter that we can reference for future use.
System Administrator, November 2018
James and the Berteig family have provided a first rate experience! I look forward to applying what I learned from James.
Owner and Agile Coach, November 2018
This was my Ah-Ha moment for Kanban.
Project Manager, June 2018
Excellent and professional course to help you excel with Kanban.
Project Manager, June 2018
This course helps bring comfort and confidence to those who are interested in finding a way without a way, in better understanding how to successfully navigate in a complex world and how to make our businesses fit for purpose.
Lean-Agile Coach, June 2017
KMP II was great. Travis was very knowledgeable and responded very well to all questions. The course has given me a deeper understanding and appreciation for Kanban. It has helped me connect the dots by providing a bridge between traditional ways of working and full-on Agile ways of working.
Principal, June 2017
Very knowledgeable instructor. Covered a lot with real world examples.
Travis has managed to clear my confusion in a day. I've lived with this confusion for over 2 years. Thank you Travis.
Travis was an excellent Coach, the pace was excellent. The games and case studies were very relevant.
Project Manager, June 2017
Travis is a patient & excellent teacher.
Very knowledgeable instructor. Covered a lot with real world examples.
Travis has managed to clear my confusion in a day. I've lived with this confusion for over 2 years. Thank you Travis.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Have a deeper understanding of Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements.
- Pull at enterprise scale and how to implement Kanban Cadences for improved organizational feedback loop mechanisms.
- Motivation for the Kanban Method
- Evolutionary Change (A Case Study)
- Understanding Kanban Systems
- Kanban for the Enterprise
- Seeing Services
- Scaling out Across an Organization
- Upstream Kanban
- Feedback Loops to Improve Service Delivery
- Commitment & Replenishment
- Conducting Kanban Meetings
- Delivery Planning
- Communication Flow for Business Agility
- Conducting Service Delivery Reviews
- Conducting an Operations Review
- Risk Review
- Improvement Techniques
- Understanding Lead Time
- Removing Delays
- Understanding Variability
- Managing Bottlenecks
- Economic Costs
- Evolutionary Change
- Certification & the Kanban Maturity Model
Who Should Attend?
- Those who have experience applying the Kanban method in their organizations and who desire to keep momentum beyond the initial improvements realized from the Kanban system introduction;
- Those who need to ensure that better products and services lead to higher customer satisfaction and business performance and
- Those who want to grow a learning organization, where many such services connect and interact.
Are you a BERTEIG Professional?
Achieve your BERTEIG Professional designation by attending two or more BERTEIG Learning Events
About Your Instructors
Travis Birch Partner, Accredited Kanban Trainer, Principal Consultant
In 2007, Travis’ classical ballet career was ended by injuries. He figuratively fell off the stage and into a Scrum class. He began his new career as an apprentice Scrum trainer under the mentorship of Mishkin Berteig. That soon lead to training and consulting engagements with the likes of Blackberry and Royal Bank of Canada. He would go on to lead engagements with the Government of Ontario, LoyaltyOne and Telus.
Travis has over a decade of hands on experience helping leaders and organizations achieve business agility, fitness and survivability, customer focus, service-orientation, sustainability, flow of customer value and continuous improvement. Provides pragmatic, evidence-based advice and employs data-driven and humane methods and techniques that enable people and organizations to evolve their own solutions and processes towards success in their own unique business contexts.
Travis considers Kanban’s systematic yet humane approach to evolving organizations a key differentiator to other organizational change approaches. Travis brings curiosity, enthusiasm, respect and empathy to his work as a trainer and consultant.
Select Client List:
- Banking: Scotiabank, BMO, RBC, CIBC, TD, Hometrust
- Insurance: Great West Life, Sun Life, The Economical Insurance Group, Alberta Motor Association
- Other Financial: CapitalOne, Mastercard, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan, LPL Financial, Zomaron
- Loyalty: Loyalty One, Aimia
- Telecom: Telus, Bell Canada, Blackberry (RIM)
- Charitable: Sick Kids Foundation, World Vision Canada
- Trader.ca, Canadian Tire, Honda Canada, DealerTrack, Government of Ontario, Bruce Power, MyPlanet Digital, Platinum Edge
Certifications and Accreditations:
Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP), Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
Professional Scrum Master (PSM1)
Certified Agile Leader (CAL1)
Master of OpenAgile
“Authenticity and passion is at the core of Travis as a person—qualities that transfer into making him a fantastic Agile Coach. Travis connects with people, understands them and sees their strengths, and is able to bring people to be their best. I have had the privilege to work with Travis as my Agile Coach on an extremely challenging Agile organizational transformation. I could not have asked for a better partner, giving me relevant advice and perspective when I needed it and kicking my… when I needed that too. If you are looking for help or to accelerate your journey as an Agile organization, you should connect with Travis.” – Martin Aziz, Director Agile Practices & Business Transformation, PMO, LoyaltyOne, 2018
“I recently took my Kanban System Design and Kanban Management Professional certifications with Travis as the instructor. His deep understanding of the topics, clear presentation and excellent support throughout the class made the learning experience enjoyable and has made me confident I truly understand 100% of the content. I would recommend him highly as an instructor and as a consultant because of his knowledge, communication skills and his ability to reason things through to solutions that make sense.” – Jim Bennet, Agile and Lean Siz Sigma Strategist, Manager, 2017
Jerry Doucett VP Training Services, Senior Consultant and Instructor
Teaching has always been a passion for me. I remember several of my primary school teachers saying I should consider being a teacher one day because I seemed to have an inclination for it. In high school I partnered a small start-up company where we taught computers and programming languages to youth on evenings and weekends. Much later during mid 1990’s I taught several University night school classes. I loved all of it, but at the time I never thought I’d actually end up working the front of a classroom.
My first exposure to Scrum was in 2008 as a Project Manager at MapInfo Corporation. There was considerable animosity between business and IT because of project issues so we decided to try Scrum in the hope of bringing business and IT together. Eighteen months later we had transformed most of the global organization (North America, Europe and Asia) by building a scaled system of interconnected Agile services and teams. In essence we were operating as Enterprise Agile Coaches and educators but we didn’t call it that – it’s just what we did.
In 2010 I became an Agile Practice Lead in the Royal Bank of Canada’s Agile Centre of Excellence where I spent about 1/2 of my time building and delivering training classes. This was where I realized I would be happy spending the rest of my career teaching Agility. While at RBC I taught Scrum and Agile classes to over 800 people globally which solidified my desire to teach Scrum and Agile for the rest of my career.
Over the next few years I taught and coached Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Agile at organizations like Telus, Canadian Tire, LoyaltyOne, and
Sick Kids Foundation. It was rewarding but I wanted more. Then in 2016 I had the fortune of becoming an instructor and coach at BERTEIG. It’s been a fantastic experience. I’ve delivered hundreds of classes to thousands of people and it’s been very rewarding working alongside many world-class Scrum instructors and learning from them.
This past January I added new height and breadth to my career when I became an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) with Lean Kanban University. Since then it has been an honour to teach and certify people in Kanban as their eyes light up when they realize it is an alternate path to Agility.
The one thing that has always eluded me is to become a Scrum trainer for a globally recognized certification agency. Now that I’ve been awarded the Licensed Scrum Trainer (LST) designation with Scrum Inc. I feel I can finally provide a meaningful certification option and a balanced view of Agility by combining my own knowledge and teaching with the wealth of globally recognized experience at Scrum Inc. and BERTEIG. I’m really looking forward to where this new path may take me and how I may leverage it to help others achieve their own personal and professional learning goals and outcomes.
After decades working in the Software and IT industry I have finally found the sweet spot where I hope to finish my career – as an Agile trainer with the credentials to certify people with globally recognized agencies in Scrum and Kanban. Becoming a Licensed Scrum Trainer (LST) for Scrum Inc. has finally allowed me to achieve a goal I set almost 10 years ago and I am humbled by this opportunity to represent Jeff Sutherland and his team. Combining my LST status with my credential from Lean Kanban University as an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) as well as my hands-on experience working in the industry for over 26 years should hopefully provide a balanced and well-rounded experience for any student that chooses to join me in a classroom or learning event.
Jerry Doucett is an Agile transformation advisor with over 25 years of hands-on experience in software and process development initiatives. Jerry has proudly served on numerous enterprise transformations by focusing support on four key success pillars: cultivating in-house expertise on Lean and Agile practices, defining enterprise transformation strategies, building and delivering coaching and training programs, and developing effective relationships between business and IT.
For over a decade Jerry has been supporting Agile transformation strategies. On numerous occasions he has served as an integral coach, mentor, advisor and team member on several enterprise transformation leadership teams including several companies with over 50,000 employees.
Jerry has developed and delivered Agile training for over 2,500 people in Canada and abroad. He has been teaching private Scrum classes under license for Jeff Sutherland and Scrum Inc. since 2016. His tailored materials include everything from introductions to advanced role-focused topics, and target audiences from junior team members to senior executives at multinational corporations. He has contributed many blog and online articles over the last few years, and his latest book (published October 2018) is “The Scrum Master Guide to Choosing Retrospective Techniques”.
Select Client List:
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank, Royal Trust, Scotiabank, BMO
- GFSA, London Life Insurance, Great West Life Insurance, Canada Life
- Carbonite (EVault), Deloitte, TELUS, Canadian Tire, Pitney Bowes
- LoyaltyOne (AirMiles Corporation), Sick Kids Foundation
- MapInfo Corporation, ESI Canada, DigiMap, ExtenSys, General Motors
- Hydro One, Toronto Hydro, North York Hydro, SPL Worldgroup
Certifications and Accreditations:
Accredited Kanban Trainer, Licensed Scrum Trainer, Kanban Management Professional
Scrum Alliance® Registered Education Provider, Certified Scrum Professional
Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Certified Scrum Developer, Professional Scrum Master I
SAFe® Program Consultant, Project Management Professional
Prosci ADKAR® Change Management Professional
B.A.A, HONS, Applied Geography, Economics Minor, Ryerson University
- Over 25 years in software and process development initiatives
- Over 15 years of applying project management practices
- Over 9 years assisting organizations to leverage Agile and Lean approaches
- Over 7 years assisting enterprise Agile transformations
“I wanted to acknowledge Jerry for his support and mentorship as he was pivotal as I on boarded to a new role within a new department and new Scrum team; a team newly formed and new to Agile. Jerry supported the team through training including User Story Writing and Agile estimation workshops among many. During team lift off Jerry identified that both road map and product backlog were missing from ‘delivering value’ stream and as a result we saw a team with constantly changing focus, a large number of product responsibilities and a lack of clarity on priorities. The Scrum process does facilitate changing priorities, but it doesn’t help the team adapt. This was an extremely challenging experience but a tremendous learning opportunity for me as I had guidance and gained key insights from this experienced Agile Enterprise Coach. I am fortunate to have been able to rely on Jerry’s leadership, experience and coaching. Thank you!” – Angeline Lim, Program Implementation Manager at Loyalty One
2018 – The Scrum Master Guide to Choosing Retrospective Techniques
(Currently only available on Lulu.com in ePub format. Click the image for more information.)
“Kanban Case Study” – 20190121 – Private Event
All attendees receive a free electronic copy of ‘Kanban’ by David J. Anderson, that outlines how to use Kanban in your existing processes, to catalyze cultural change and deliver better business agility.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
- Q: Prices are in what currency?
- A: Canadian dollars.
- Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
- A: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not invoice for training. Under special circumstances we can also accept wire transfers, personal cheques, cash, PayPal and purchase orders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special payment arrangements.
- Q: I need to cancel my place due to... what do I do about it?
- A: If your request to cancel is made ten (10) business days prior to the Learning Event, then you will be issued a refund and your spot will be made available for someone else. Please contact email@example.com with the order number you wish to have refunded. Within ten (10) business days, no refund is possible for any reason, but we will offer you a spot in a future class at 50% of the normal list price (no other discounts will apply). In the rare case of family or medical emergencies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can and we will work with you to find a suitable solution.
- Q: I need to change the course date I am registered for due to... what do I do about it?
- A: As with cancellation, if your request to change dates is made ten (10) business days prior to the Learning Event, then you can be moved. Please contact email@example.com with your name, current course date and requested new course date.Within ten (10) business days, no changes are possible for any reason, but we will offer you a spot in another class at 50% of the normal list price (no other discounts will apply). In the rare case of family or medical emergencies, please contact us as soon as you can and we will work with you to find a suitable solution.
- Q: Can I send someone else in my place?
- A: Yes. You are welcome to change the registration information for a spot at a Learning Event at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details including your own registration information and the full name, email address and phone number of the person who will attend in your place. There is no charge for such a change.
- Q: I found "the same" course for less... will you give me a discount?
- A: No. You have registered for a premier learning event, not a clone of some other course.
- Q: Do you ever offer discounts?
- A: Yes. Everyone who attends one of our Learning Event is given a discount code to use on other courses or to pass along to coworkers, associates, family and friends. Also, if you belong to an organization that sends more than 5 people to our training courses, you may be eligible for our Loyalty Program. The more people attending our training, the higher the discount available. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
- Also, we offer "Early Bird" discounts on some Learning Events. We encourage you to register early to take advantage of this offer.
- Q: What if I register, then later discover a Loyalty Program discount was applicable. Can I get the discount applied retroactively?
- A: Yes, you can. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for which you would like the discount applied and your Loyalty Program coupon code.
- Q: Is your training tax deductible and can I get a T2202A slip?
- A: No, our training is not eligible for tax deductions. We do not give T2202A slips. T2202A slips are usually issued from Post Secondary Education Institutions like a college or university. We are not such an institution. Purchasing our training is more like purchasing a book or a ticket to an event.
- Q: How do I become a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)?
- A: Scrum Alliance is the governing body for this certification and BERTEIG is licensed to deliver the training portion. Full details may be found at https://www.scrumalliance.org/get-certified/practitioners/csm-certification. The training component of the CSM designation is available either by attending one of BERTEIG’s public Learning Events or as part of a designated CSM in-house private Learning Event.
- Q: What is included in becoming a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)?
- A: The Certified ScrumMaster training that we offer includes all the materials that are needed to complete the training part of the certification (part 1/2). There is no extra fee for the online test (part 2/2), it is included in your registration with us. Once you have completed the training, you will receive an email within 1 week to complete the remaining step to get your certification. Full instructions will be provided in class, but don't worry, the test is easy! If you want to study, please consider reading the Scrum Guide.
- Q: How do I become a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)?
- A: Scrum Alliance is the governing body for this certification and BERTEIG is licensed to deliver the training portion. Full details may be found at https://www.scrumalliance.org/get-certified/practitioners/cspo-certification. The training component of the CSPO designation is available either by attending one of BERTEIG’s public Learning Events or as part of a designated CSPO in-house private Learning Event.
- Q: How do I get SAFe® Scaled Agilist Certification (SA - from Scaled Agile)?
- A: Scaled Agile is the governing body for this certification and BERTEIG is licensed to deliver the training portion. Full details may be found at https://www.scaledagile.com/certification/courses/leading-safe. The training component of the SA designation is available either by attending one of BERTEIG’s public Learning Events or as part of a designated SA in-house private Learning Event.
- Q: How do I become certified as an OpenAgile Team Member (OATM)?
- A: The OpenAgile Center for Learning is the governing body for this certification. Full details may be found at http://www.openagile.com/TeamMember. The training component of the OATM designation is available either by attending one of BERTEIG’s public Learning Events or as part of a designated OATM in-house private Learning Event.
- Q: How do I become a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)?
- A: The Project Management Institute is the governing body for this certification. Full details may be found at https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/agile-acp. The training component of the PMI-ACP designation is available either by attending one of BERTEIG’s public Learning Events or as part of a designated PMI-ACP in-house private Learning Event.
- Q: How do I become certified as a Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)?
- A: Lean Kanban University is the governing body for this certification. Full details may be found at https://leankanban.com/team-kanban. The training component of the TKP designation is available either by attending one of BERTEIG’s public Learning Events or as part of a designated TKP in-house private Learning Event.
- Q: How do I become certified as a Kanban Management Professional (KMP)?
- A: Lean Kanban University is the governing body for this certification. Full details may be found at https://leankanban.com/kmp-program. Note this is a two-class certification – you must complete BOTH the Kanban Systems Design (KMPI) class AND the Kanban Management Professional (KMPII) class. The training component of the KMP designation is available either by attending BERTEIG public Learning Events or as part of designated in-house private Learning Events.
- Q: How can I claim my CSM or CSPO class for PDUs from PMI?
- A: BERTEIG is a Registered Education Provider (REP) with PMI for the CSM and CSPO courses. Please log in to your account on the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS) website at https://ccrs.pmi.org and choose BERTEIG as your REP when entering in your learning experience. Be sure to choose the appropriate class you took (CSM or CSPO) to claim the appropriate PDUs.
- Q: How can I claim my class (non CSM or CSPO) for PDUs from PMI?
- A: If you have completed a Learning Event with BERTEIG that has appropriate content, once you have completed the class you may find a digital copy of a letter of attendance in our file repository. Please use this letter as evidence of attending the class. If you cannot access the letter of attendance, please either contact your instructor or the course administrator and they will be happy to provide one for you. Note that you will need to retain this letter for audit purposes. Obtaining PDUs is your responsibility once BERTEIG has issued the letter of attendance. For more information, please refer to the PMI CCR Certification Requirements Handbook at https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf?la=en.
- Q: What if I'm shy and don't like interacting with people?
- A: Our Learning Events are highly interactive... and we make them safe and comfortable for even the most shy people! Our facilitators are experts in creating an environment where everyone is encouraged to participate without forcing you to do things or say things that might be uncomfortable. This is not like school. This is not like a university lecture. This is not like a high-pressure business meeting.
- Q: What if I'm just coming to get a certification?
- A: Okay! We know lots of people who have come to our Learning Events in the past, walked out with a valuable certification, and told us in no uncertain terms that it was the best "course" they had ever attended, they learned far more than they expected, and they are excited to apply what they have learned as soon as possible. But sure, you can attend just for the certification!
- Q: What do I need to bring with me?
- A: For most learning events you do not need to bring anything. During the Learning Event session, you will be asked to keep electronic devices out of the learning environment. You are welcome to bring your own notebook for note-taking but we provide materials for this as well. Check the description of your Learning Event to see if there are any special requirements.
- Q: Do you provide food?
- A: We normally provide coffee, tea, and light snacks in the morning and afternoon of a Learning Event. Lunch is not usually provided.
- Q: Why don't you provide printed books of your slides?
- A: First of all, we usually don't have many slides (if any!) in most of our Learning Events - instead we have a moderate number of handouts. The only exceptions are typically the SAFe training classes where we are a delivery partner and the materials come directly from Scaled Agile - in those classes there are typically a lot of slides and printed books. Secondly, printing heavy books uses a lot of paper and energy for something that most people don't ever refer back to after their "course" is finished. Third, you will learn better by taking your own notes (and we provide a simple structured way to do this)!
- For our own classes (not the Scaled Agile classes), handouts will be provided in electronic form following the class via file sharing system.
- Q: When does my Learning Event start and finish?
- A: Normally our Learning Events start at 8:30 sharp and end by 5:00pm. Some Learning Events may have other schedules. Please read the page about your particular Learning Event to know exactly what time it starts and ends.
- Q: Do you offer your Learning Events as private in-house sessions?
- A: Yes. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to receive a quote. Typically in-house sessions are scheduled six or more weeks after a contract has been signed - please ask for a quote as soon as possible if you think your need is urgent! We can also create custom Learning Events for an additional fee. We even do train-the-trainer programs for larger organizations who wish to leverage in-house staff. Generally, we avoid doing the CSM and CSPO Learning Events in-house and encourage you to come with your group to a public session.
- Q: What if I have an emergency and have to leave for some/part/most of the class?
- A: Depends on the emergency. If it is a medical emergency for yourself or a family member, we will work with you to either re-schedule or refund your money depending on circumstances. We don't have a fixed policy about this. For work related emergencies, we will not issue a refund, but will offer a spot to you at a future course at a 50% discount rate.
- Q: Do you recommend any supplemental learning resources?
- A: Yes. We have a list of recommended reading for agility that is organized by type of learning event.
- Q: Does BERTEIG partner with others to advertise and deliver training?
- A: Yes. We partner with training resellers who can reach different people than we can. If you have a question about our resellers or if you are interested in establishing a partnership relationship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: I am a trainer myself. Can I list my courses on this website?
- A: No. This is one type of partnership that we are considering but have not yet established. If you are interested in this type of partnership, please contact email@example.com.