Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized SAFe® PO/PM Private Training
- 16 PDUs | 16 SEU
- 2 free books, estimation cards, and more
- Bronze Partner with Scaled Agile™
- Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI
Praise for Our SAFe® PO/PM Training
Very interactive and detailed.
BSA , August 2016
The instructor was excellent and really understood the content and its nuances.
Principal , August 2016
If scaling is important to you, take this course.
Agile Coach, May 2016
Great introduction to Leading SAFe - the challenges and the benefits of the methodology - and being able to distinguish the differences between Scrum and SAFe.
Principal Pgm, August 2016
Great course. Knowledgeable instructor who kept the attendees engaged.
Senior IT Project Manager, May 2016
Course is excellent; good material to read.
ScrumMaster , May 2016
It has been an excellent imparting of knowledge and (the facilitator) has been able to explain things in detail.
Promoter , February 2016
This course gave me a great grounding and knowledge, and ideas of how to communicate and share with my team.
Director, Products and Services, February 2016
Instructor took the approach of teaching the principles of SAFe through analyzing real-life problems in an organization and explaining how SAFe approach would address them.
Agile Enablement, February 2016
Provided good understanding of SAFe Framework.
Consultant, February 2016
I recommend this course to all senior managers who are thinking of scaling Agile in their organization…The principles and structure of SAFe are valuable to all.
Agile Coach, November 2015
Excellent course. Very eye opening. Travis is an excellent instructor who knows the material well and communicates it in a clear, engaging and entertaining way. I'm looking forward to digging deeper and applying these sensible scaling practices.
Solution Architect, November 2015
Provides good framework for implementation on a high level in organization, since documenting it and having transparency is key.
Team Lead, November 2015
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the major components of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Connect the Scaled Agile Framework to core Lean-Agile principles and values
- Identify key roles and responsibilities within a SAFe®implementation
- Contribute to Portfolio content using epics and the Portfolio Kanban
- Apply Value Stream strategies to define and manage solution value
- Engage in Product Manager strategies
- Operate as a SAFe® Product Owner
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan
- Build and grow communities of practice
- SAFe® PO/PM Introduction
- Embracing the Lean-Agile Mindset
- Exploring Product Manager and Product Owner Roles
- Contributing to Portfolio Content
- Defining and Managing Solution Value
- Being an Effective SAFe® Product Manager
- Being an Effective SAFe® Product Owner
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Building your Communities of Practice
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.