Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Leading SAFe® Private Training
BERTEIG is also a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute®.
- 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile®
- 2 free books, estimation cards, and more
- BERTEIG is a Bronze Partner with Scaled Agile™
- Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® & PMI
Praise for Our
Leading SAFe® Training
I thought Jerry Doucett was a great instructor! He was energetic, fully engaging, and brought energy to the classroom. Hope to learn from his teaching style and his honesty!
Senior Project Manager, April 2019
Loved the course. The trainer gave practical examples for each scenarios which helped me understand and remember the concepts taught.
Scrum Master, February 2019
The Leading SAFe course is well organized and structured. It is a terrific training for management to develop the sense of Scaled Agile Framework, and in the meantime provides hands on simulation for deeper understanding. I would recommend this course to any manager in any organization.
Senior Manager, January 2019
Jerry did an awesome job delivering SAFe training theory and providing real life examples.
Program Delivery Office Lead, January 2019
Jerry Doucett is the most experienced instructor that I have encountered in all of the courses I have taken... His answers to our questions were highly credible, relevant, and presented in a way that we could take back to our leadership. Jerry exceeded any and all instructor expectations that I had walking into the course.
Senior Systems Analyst, June 2017
I can vouch that there was a world of difference I felt in the training methodology at BERTEIG as compared to another US trainer I signed up with earlier. (The instructor) ensured all concepts were well articulated. The professionalism, environment, real life industry examples, interaction among the attendees, and simulation exercises all make BERTEIG's learning events an exceptionally outstanding experience for one and all...If you are serious about SAFe, go with BERTEIG, you will feel much SAFer... 🙂
MS, CSM, CSPO, SAFe 4.0, January 2017
Instructor Jerry is very knowledgeable on Agile, Scrum and SAFe.
Senior Project Manager
Fantastic introduction and overview to SAFe! Jerry was able to translate the information into something more easily relatable to our everyday work.
This course was very enlightening to learn that scaling agile in large enterprises is possible. Sharing conversations and experiences with others in the class was also very valuable.
The focus on the change needs to come from the top was really great. Many businesses say let's hire Scrum Masters and we will be agile.
Senior PM Consultant
Great simulation. Good theory. Excellent question and answer.
I would recommend the SAFe course...it helped me add clarity to my gap of understanding the process applying transformation at an enterprise level.... I would recommend it.
Jerry was very knowledgeable and extremely approachable and encouraged questions during the session.
The material was great and the delivery put it all in context for me.
The training of ``Scaled Agile`` opens the door to a whole new world for me.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate Large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge-workers
- Welcome & Expectations
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Experiencing PI (Product Increment) Planning
- Exploring, Executing and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Certification and Exam Expectations
- Feedback Forms
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
What You Get
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) exam (and the fee for your first attempt at the exam is included)
- One-year membership to Scaled Agile, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe® products
- SAFe® Agilist (SA) attendance certificate upon request
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.