Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized PMI-ACP Exam Preparation - 3 Day Workshop
The 3-day workshop is considered a complementary addition to Scrum Alliance® certified Scrum training classes. Through interactive exercises, this workshop will provide insight into the standard approaches that experts use for effective Agile change in the industry.
In successfully completing this workshop you will also earn:
- 21 PMI® PDUs | 21 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Digital access to all materials and handouts
- Free Agile Advice ebook, estimation cards, and more
Praise for Our PMI-ACP Exam Preparation Workshop
This workshop was very empowering. It provided a LOT of very useful tips and tricks for writing Agile requirements.
BA, October 2016
I highly recommend this workshop for Product Owners, or anyone that is responsible for clarifying product needs and requirements.
Team Manager, October 2016
Jerry tied the theory and practice together really well, and provided a fantastic opportunity to learn
Consultant, October 2016
This workshop really provides a fantastic, hands on learning experience, I feel confident to pass the PMI-ACP exam.
Program Manager, October 2016
Great course. It really helped me learn how to be effective at writing clear User Stories.
Senior IT Project Manager, October 2016
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- How to confidently take the PMI-ACP™ exam
- About the different types of frameworks used under the Agile umbrella
- How to speak confidently about the benefits of Agile
- How to create an Agile work environment
- Techniques to prioritize the backlog of work for your team
- Communicate with business leaders about Agile methods
- How to begin coaching Agile teams.
- Key terminology and expectations associated with Agile projects.
- How to empower Agile teams
Part I – Getting Started
- About this Workshop
- Defining Needs – Overview of the PMI-ACP
Part II – The Agile Frameworks
- What are the main Agile Methodologies
- The history of Agile processes
- Criteria for choosing an Agile framework
Part III – Deep dive on Scrum and others
- The Scrum Model and the roles
- User stories and the business
- Kanban and lean thinking
Part IV – Sitting the Exam
- Study techniques and guidance
- Recommended reading and self-learning
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Operations
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Logistics
- Agility for Finance
- Oil and Gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.