Hiring: Training Sales Person
We are looking for a highly-motivated person to help us take our training business to the next level! This position is focused on sales, but includes other business development activities. The successful candidate will help us in several areas of growth including:
- direct sales of our existing training offerings
- expand our training loyalty program
- launch and expand new training offerings
- expand the market to new locations outside the GTA: Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, etc.
- expand our partner/reseller network
Training Sales Activities:
- cold-calling and -emailing
- networking at events (e.g. conferences)
- going to our courses as the BERTEIG rep to build relationships and up-sell to attendees/companies
- lots of email and phone communication
- sales and training logistics including instructor/classroom support
Training Sales Experience:
- selling services (not products)
- call-centre sales
- using web technologies to do sales presentations
Training Sales Skills and Qualities:
- building business relationships
- clear and fast writing
- willing to try things
- basic marketing skills for LinkedIn, Facebook and email
Training Sales Expectations:
- work at the home office of our Director of Business Development in Newmarket (est. 2 days/week)
- work from home (est. 1 day/week)
- willing to travel within the GTA and occasionally across Canada (est. 2 days/week)
BERTEIG was founded in 2004. Our clients include many of the world’s largest companies and many many SMEs. We offer training, consulting and coaching services to help transform people process and culture through the power of Real Agility. BERTEIG can be found online at www.berteig.com. Our training portal is www.worldmindware.com and our popular blog is www.agileadvice.com.
…contributes to an ever-advancing civilization,
…strives to create unity in diversity,
…helps people orient their work lives towards service,
…participates in a discourse on the social structures of work and industry,
…is a learning organization, and
…grows organically through systematic capacity building.
And we believe that truthfulness is the foundation for advancement and that love is the strongest driver of change.
Please contact Mishkin Berteig through LinkedIn direct-messaging if you are interested in this position or if you know someone who you think would be suitable. Feel free to share this posting in your network. DO NOT RESPOND BY EMAIL OR PHONE.
NOTE: We are not working with recruiters to fill this position.