Use Scrum Insight as your automated online Scrum coach! Find out how well your team is using Scrum and ways to improve.
Objective Scrum coaching advice customized to your team.
Online Scrum Coach – Complimentary
Every Scrum team can benefit from professional coaching, just like every serious sports team! Scrum Insight is your online Scrum coach to reach pro results. Scrum Insight works by observing the team, applying experience, and providing practical support and advice… just like any coach.
First all the members of your team fill out the survey independently. It takes between 8 and 11 minutes. Then you get your customized report from the online Scrum coach. Make sure the Scrum Master and Product Owner of the team participate to ensure the best advice!
Use Scrum Insight as part of your next retrospective. Set aside twenty minutes during the retrospective as follows:
- 1 minute: share https://survey.scruminsight.com with your team.
- approx. 10 minutes: team members fill in the survey, working independently.
- 3 minutes: collect the survey codes from each team member and generate the report: https://www.scruminsight.com/team
- 7 minutes: review the results and advice together
After doing the survey and reviewing the results, decide what parts of the advice you will apply immediately. Upgrade to the Professional report to get more in-depth advice including long-term recommendations.
Do several Sprints using the advice, then come back to the survey with your team and see how you have improved.
Paid Online Scrum Coach
We also offer a paid level for Scrum Insight. Pay online after you have generated your free team report. This Professional Scrum Insight report is just $500 (Canadian).
The features of the paid Professional Scrum Insight Report include:
- Scrum Score Dashboard – How well your team is using Scrum; This includes measurement of the general process, the Product Backlog, the teamwork, and effectiveness of the Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Five Quick Wins – High impact ways to improve right now; The parts of Scrum you aren’t doing well that if you improve will give you the best return on your effort investment. Specific, practical, applicable to your team right now.
- Scrum Environment Dashboard – How well your organization is supporting your team.
- Three Long Term Recommendations – Sustaining high-performance; This is the harder stuff that involves the team’s environment, culture and processes and which can make a huge difference in the long term… but requires some up-front effort. Practical suggestions to explore the creation of a high-performance Scrum team.
- Comparison Statistics – How your team is doing compared to others; Compare your team to other teams that have used Scrum Insight. This comparison gets better and better as more teams use Scrum Insight.
- Recommended Resources – Tailored to your team. Books, articles, products, training and other services that will help your team rapidly improve.
The Professional Scrum Insight report replaces 83 hours of on-site coaching work. That’s over $5000 of coaching support for just 1/10th the investment, and 1/300th the time.
Read more about Scrum Insight and try it for your team today.
Scrum Insight is already a great automated online Scrum coach… and we are working to make it better. Once you generate your report, please fill out our embedded feedback form.
Here are some of the ideas we have for the Professional report in the near future:
- In-Depth Customized e-Learning: a program for training your team embedded into the Scrum Insight tool, available to everyone on your team.
- Retrospective Generator: automated retrospective agendas for your team based on its current situation and circumstances. No more guessing about which of the 100’s of retrospective techniques will be best for your team.
- Impact Calculator: implementing change sometimes needs management support. The Professional report will include an optional calculator that will give a specific bottom-line impact of implementing the recommendations in the report.
- Industry Tagging: optionally tag your team (e.g. “b2b”, “financial services”, etc.) to compare your team not just to the whole Scrum Insight population, but to only those teams that are doing the same things as yours.
- Optimized Survey and Tool Integration: for repeated use of Scrum Insight, the survey will be dramatically shortened so that it can be finished in just 3 minutes and include data from integrated tools such as JIRA.
- Interactive Reminders: subscribe to reminders about the advice then tell Scrum Insight that your team has improved and it will send new advice notifications.
- Expanded Content and Resources: as we partner with Scrum coaches, we will add their content so that you get the best advice at the right time.
Enterprise Subscription to the Online Scrum Coach
If your organization already has 50 or more Scrum teams, including teams in a SAFe release train, a LeSS product organization, or any other large-scale adoption of Scrum, then contact us for more information about the Enterprise edition of Scrum Insight with full branding, customization, portal and integration.
The Enterprise edition of Scrum Insight can replace millions of dollars of on-site Scrum coaching at a fraction of the cost.
Contact us at email@example.com.